Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unbelievable Peanut Butter Cookies

This is a recipe given to me by my grandmother several years ago.  She gave me a cookie first, and after I tasted it she asked how I liked it.  "It's good", I said.  "It's made without flour", she said. "That's unbelieveable!" was my response.  Strangely enough, the recipe was actually called Unbelieveable Peanut Butter Cookies.  So easy, so little mess, and very tasty!  Enjoy  :)

Unbelievable Peanut Butter Cookies

1 egg, slightly beaten
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1/8 teaspoon salt

Mix ingredients and roll into balls the size of walnuts.  Place on cookie sheet and press down with a fork.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

That's all there is to it!  Please comment and let me know how you liked them if you decide to try this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment